- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Field sales role with 1 day a week in the office giving you the team, company culture feel. All own lead generation for your area. The company are starting a sales team from scratch.
Our client is a market leader within the business services industry with specialism in PPE and hygiene. They are going through rapid growth and expect to double in profit next year with the team size doubling too.
The Field Sales Execs key responsibilities will be to:
- Achieve revenue, activity and sales funnel targets monthly and quarterly
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with potential customers who have been identified as target clients in order to meet corporate objectives of sales growth
- Attend client meetings so that customer needs are met and a professional approach is provided.
- Analyse customer needs and interests in order to maximise sales volume and identify service requirements
- Prepare and present tailored sales presentations to new customers
- Maintain knowledge on products and services offered, market conditions, competition and industry trends through networking, monthly training sessions and vendor meetings
- Time Allocation to be 75% on the road prospecting and prospective client appointments, 25% Administrative, Planning and Call Blitzing
The successful Field Sales Exec will have:
Minimum 3-5 years cold calling experience.
Track record of regularly achieving financial sales and margin targets.
Knowledge of us of Microsoft software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint to intermediate level.
Strong track record of self-driven sales success.
Experience in working in a sales and customer service/focused environment.
Ability to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Hygiene products and services and their application.
London Field Sales
£30,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance + Additional Benefits
- sales executive
- field sales
- Area sales