- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 - £32,000.00 gross per year
- TWICKENHAM UNITED KINGDOM
- £32'000 (OTE £35k) + Overtime + Training + Bonus + Progression + Pension + Van + 33 days holiday
Are you looking to join a market leading business operating at the forefront of their industry offering extensive training courses and overtime?
Do you have an engineering background or experience working on white goods, vending, coffee machines or similar?
This company operate globally, have one of Europe's largest roastery's and are one of Asia's largest producer of coffee and due to continual expansion plans they are now looking for a Service Engineer to join the growing team.
On offer is a 6 week training course, varied and interesting field service based work.
In this field based role you will work the late shift (1pm
- 10pm) and be responsible for fault finding, installing, maintaining and repairing a range of coffee machines and equipment.
You will receive specialist training courses and overtime to boost your earnings.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a globally recognised business that provide excellent training and development opportunities whilst working in a varied and interesting position.
* Service, install, repair and maintain a range of coffee machines
* Specialist training courses on full product range
* Late shift pattern (1pm
* 1 in 4 weekends (paid overtime rates)
* Experience working on coffee machines, white goods, water systems or similar
* Happy to work late shift pattern
* Good customer service skills
Service, maintenance, engineer, coffee, installation, servicing, electrical, technical, electro-mechanical, field, engineering, electrical, plc, mechanical, production, manufacturing, electrician, fault finding, field, technician, white goods, plumbing, electrician, Hayes, Watford, Edgware, Harrow, Wembley, Epsom, Croydon, Westminster, Brentford, Mitcham, West, Londond
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom