- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £19,000.00 - £26,000.00 gross per year
We are seeking a motivated and flexible person for the above position.
- Installation of electronic monitoring and safety systems onto commercial vehicles including
- Installation of electronic health and safety systems onto commercial vehicles
- Hazard warning systems i.e. beacon bars, strobes and lamps
- Fleet management and vehicle tracking systems
- CCTV recording systems
- Ultrasonic proximity detection systems
- Mobile on site work generally on new vehicles for all major vehicle manufacturers
- Blue chip customers, DHL, Wincanton, Scania, DAF
- On site working alongside our engineers
The ideal candidate will be working with an engineer during large fleet installs. This may involve nights away and a flexible approach to the working day. The working week is typically 45 hours from 0830 to 1730hrs. There will be the need to work one Saturday or Sunday every seven weeks. An additional remuneration will be paid.
Hours and Pay
- Overtime after 9 hours or weekends
- 3 month review point then annual reviews
- Weekend bonus payment
- Monday to Friday 0830 to 1730
- 28 Days Holiday/Annum plus Bank Holidays
- Initial in house training provided
- Specialised tools provided where necessary
- Work uniform provided
- Van and fuel provided when qualified
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.