- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Milton Keynes
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Location: Milton Keynes
Customer: UK&I Central Finance
Salary: Up to £30,500 ( depending on the candidate experience)
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 23rd May 2019
Can you see yourself in a role where you are responsible for influencing business leaders and decision-making in rapidly changing environments? Are you the type of person who takes initiative to solve problems and pursue continuous improvement opportunities? Do you demonstrate the ability to think analytically and creatively while maintaining an intense attention to detail? Would it motivate you when the guidance you provide has a direct impact on company profitability?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a top notch Financial Analyst who will provide financial insight and guidance to enhance performance and process efficiency. You’ll learn about the overall business which will enhance your strategic orientation and better enable you to
relate to short- and long-term obstacles.
Some of our distribution centres are free-standing. Others are on-site with customers. No matter where we are, we’re part of their team. We’re invested in their success and our operation is fully transparent. DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and
we hire only world-class people. People who aren’t afraid to work hard –in fact, people who want to work hard.
In this Financial Analyst role:
• You’ll work independently to manage deadlines and prioritize your workload in a manner that enables you to achieve results
• You’ll work as part of a team providing support where you will manage the month-end close process and provide financial
• You’ll be involved in creating latest estimates/budgets/forecasts for your area of responsibility
• You’ll be involved in talking through/presenting financial results and budgets/forecasts with our internal stakeholders
• You’ll have regular interaction with business and financial leadership
• Your voice will be heard loud and clear in management circles
• You’ll deliver results
• You’ll contribute to the team culture
• You’ll love it
You won’t find a Finance opportunity like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an exceptional Finance expert with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you.
Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Ideally working towards a financial qualification or qualified by experience and willing to study
• A proactive and organised nature
• Experience of month end processes
• Confidence to discuss analysis with budget holders and internal stakeholders
• A working knowledge of use and meaning of finance metrics and tools
• Ability to develop a network of contacts
• Ability to gather and structure all data and information relevant for the analysis of an issue
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and
secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.