- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
Do you enjoy getting things done? Are you good with numbers and problem solving? Is your attention to detail spot on?
If so, we are now recruiting for a Finance & Accounts Administrator and would like to speak to you!
Freedom Finance offer solutions in the personal finance market and strive to offer customers a better way to shop for finance. We believe that our people are our most important asset and that our people are what makes our business tick.
What we can offer you:
- Up to £22,000 (Dependant on experience)
- 30 days holidays including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Westfield Healthcare
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Friendly work environment
- Zest – Events club run by staff for the staff
- Regular social events
- Plus much more!
Finance & Accounts Administrator key responsibilities:
Joining our team, the Finance & Accounts Administrator will assist in the day to day running of the Finance department. You’ll work closely with the Management Accountant and Finance Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Finance department. You’ll be responsible for inputting purchase invoices onto accounting system following correct authorisation procedure as well as Process weekly Purchase Ledger payment runs. Duties also include:
- Process BSQs on a daily basis
- Processing employee expenses and ensuring prompt payments
- Assist in compiling 3rd party commission statements and subsequent payments
- Reconciling supplier statements and handling supplier queries
- Receiving and recording supplier invoices and processing them within the accounting system
- Carry out Credit Control procedures
- Lender Updates – updating internal system with pay out information
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Assisting with payment reconciliation tasks and related activities
- Various admin duties including dealing with group mailboxes, sorting incoming post, filing, data input, submission of statutory returns and drafting of letters
- Maintenance of filing systems
- Provide cover for other members of the team and support teams when necessary
The ideal Finance & Accounts Administrator:
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook
- 5 GCSE or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience working within a finance department
- Understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure, meet targets and deadlines
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Plans, organises and prioritises work effectively and ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge and experience of Sage 200 (Desirable)
- Have or working towards a recognised finance qualification (Desirable)
If you are looking for your next challenge our Finance & Accounts Administrator, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Financial Services