- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Finance Assistant - Glasgow- Salary- £21-22k
Would you like to work for a growing and exciting company based just outside Glasgow City Centre?
We are keen to speak with ambitious and hard-working candidates that are looking for that next step to further their career within a busy finance function.
You will be joining a modern and positive organisation where they have a long-standing team and enjoy a friendly, sociable environment.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience working in a busy accountancy based role and will be keen to learn and develop.
What will the day to day look like?
- Oversee processing of Sales and Purchase invoices
- Assist with management of credit control and managing purchase ledger payments
- Collation of data for reports and analysis by Assistant Accountant and Finance Director
- Processing and payment of employee personal expenses
- Processing, logging and checking of all monthly credit card receipts and statements
- Opening, closing and maintenance of job bags, as necessary
- Assist the Assistant Accountant and Finance Director with the production of monthly management accounts
- Raise and allocate PO’s
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have circa 1-3 years experience working in a busy finance position
- Be comfortable dealing with a high volume of processing tasks
- Have a friendly, professional manner both internally and externally
- Be comfortable working on different IT systems
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise a hectic workload
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Eilidh Black
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency