- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HOTEL OR ENTITY
AccorHotels Head Office UK & Ireland
City Central London / West End State London (England) Region/Country United Kingdom
Would you like to work for a forward-thinking, multi-national hospitality company alongside inspirational people who are dedicated to be the best they can be? Look no further than AccorHotels.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 250,000 hospitality experts who take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses. We each share the same passion: making people Feel Welcome.
As a valued member of the AccorHotels team, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus potential
- Hotel and food & beverage discounts in AccorHotels properties across 100 countries
- Discounts with key partners (e.g. Europcar, Emirates airlines etc)
- 2 free weekend breaks in the UK each year
- Private medical insurance
…and many more
Job Level Job
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 24-09-2018
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
Economy, Finance, Accounting
3 to 5 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
What attributes will the ideal candidate have?
- Good knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, including the ability to use formulas, pivot tables, macro etc
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationships
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in financial control, reporting or business analysis, ideally in hospitality
What will your core tasks be?
- Follow-up of the results on daily/weekly/monthly basis of all performance KPIs of the hotels
- Issue monthly reports to all stakeholders at head-office and operational levels
- Provide relevant analysis and alerts to the operational team about the performance of hotels based on an in-depth understanding of the hotels' P&L
- In collaboration with the operational team, create and implement action plans to increase profitability of the hotels
- Coordinate and challenge the monthly forecast and annual budget processes
- Adapt and coordinate the company’s projects at country level
- Ad-hoc analysis
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.