- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Join the finance department for a highly innovative healthcare technology company:
- The Finance Business Analyst will be focusing on supporting the Operations team of Babylon.
- Business Partnering with Operations includes understanding the Customer journey and the delivery of our Products internationally.
- Up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
- Excellent culture and supportive environment.
- The person would work with the Professional Services organisation to build the economics around pricing and profitability of our Service delivery as well as understand our Product roadmap and its impact on our overall P&L Forecast.
- The role will assist in analysis which will justify prioritisation of projects and involve collection of data from various sources to produce actionable insights and financial projections as well as construction and analysis of proposed pricing models.
Qualifications, Skills and Desirable Experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience in Business Partnering one or multiple key stakeholders.
- Understanding of the professional services business, has strong Business acumen as well as having a thorough understanding of ROI concepts and strong excel modelling skills.
- Experience in building and supporting Professional Services Deals.
- Degree level, preferably Finance or business related.
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CFA or equivalent an advantage.
- Business Analytics
- Commercial Finance