- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £65,000.00 - £70,000.00 gross per year
- DERBYSHIRE DERBYSHIRE
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a forward thinking business in Derbyshire. This is a newly created role due to growth, so offers the opportunity to make a name for yourself.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will report into the Finance Director and provide business partnering to the wider business, supporting significant new business projects, the ongoing transformation programme and enhancing financial support to business.
- Be the main point of contact for financial information for all strategic projects.
- Lead on implementing system and process changes for the finance team.
- Act as a conduit between finance and business areas turning financial information into understandable messages that can be used to drive additional value for the business.
- Translate business performance back into finance, by interpreting performance and identifying risks and opportunities.
- Develop strong working relationships with Directors and Heads of across the business, providing decision support and analytics to help drive step change and improvement.
- Support the Finance Director in delivering new initiatives that impact the wider the business.
- Monitor and control expenditure in accordance with the budget procedures, levels of delegated authority and financial control/audit requirements.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience of working in a commercial finance role providing business partnering. You will ideally have experience of working within construction, property or house building. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to influence with senior stakeholders.
The business offer a fantastic working environment and culture, with incredible flexibility and an agile approach to working.
This is an excellent opportunity to make the role your own and gain exposure across the business.
If this sounds like the commercial opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.