- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Finance Business Partner
Cpl are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on behalf of our client in Enniskillen. Joining an experienced Finance team, the successful candidate will be given the autonomy to help drive the business and be given a genuine platform to develop your career.
- To inform, challenge and support the site in achieving its purpose through the provision and interpretation of key management information.
- Financial reporting of and insight into cost of sales and overheads to ensure the best decisions and improvements are made based on accurate and insightful information.
- Support and influence management team at site to deliver conversion cost improvements.
- Help to drive and embed a continuous improvement culture across both the finance and site teams.
- Responsible for the preparation and take complete ownership of the monthly management accounts pack, deliver annual budget/projection, regular forecasts and year end accounts.
- Take a lead role in ensuring finance team development and delivery by setting up, challenging and supporting team initiatives, feedback and learning and assisting in cover of other team members where necessary. The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Accountant with 2+ year’s PQE
- FMCG manufacturing experience
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to support decision making.
- Communication and presentation Skills
- Excel advanced user
- SAP system knowledge desirable Renumeration
This role will offer a very competitive benefits package and ongoing professional development opportunities in order to attract a high calibre candidate.
For more information on this role click on “apply now” and send your CV. If you are not interested in this role but are looking for a role within Accountancy & Finance please contact Darrach Teague on 02890725622 for a confidential discussion