- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER M22, GB
Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We’re a collaboration of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal: comprehensive first-class service delivery.
Overview of Role:
This role will suit a qualified accountant from practice (ACA or ACCA), who is looking to make their first move into industry or a candidate in a similar role looking to join a growing business that offers progression. Applicants will need to be technically strong, intelligent and ambitious and will be rewarded with a challenging role in an exciting business with the opportunity to progress their career as the business grows.
This position will play a strategic and operational part in driving the growth of the EDAM Group by offering guidance and general support to their direct and wider teams.
Reporting to the Group Finance director and working closely with the Commercial Finance director you will have responsibility for the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting. Leading a team of qualified and part qualified accountants to deliver the following;
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation and submission of Statutory Accounts
- Lead, support and develop the management accounts team
- Consolidation of management accounts
- Lead and manage the Group’s annual audit
- Delivery of the month end balance sheet review ensuring appropriate controls are in place
- Preparation of Group consolidated cash flow
- Bank and other financial controls
- Financial Compliance
- FCA returns
- Non-Vehicle insurance
- Achievement of departmental KPIs and deadlines
- Monitor debtor and creditor days
- Corporation Tax and Vat returns
It is essential applicants are able to work in a fast paced rapidly evolving business and can demonstrate strong communication, organisational, and leadership experience.
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual performance bonus
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Saving Scheme
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00 to £70,000.00 /year
- Finance: 2 years (Preferred)