- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hutcheon Mearns are partnering with a privately backed oil and gas service company to attract an experienced finance professional into the role of Finance Director within the Group’s Aberdeen based headquarters.
As part of the Senior Leadership Team you will be responsible for developing, implementing and achieving the company’s strategic plan. Within this position you will have responsibility over the day to day financial operations of the business whilst adopting a Business Partner approach.
- Provide detailed financial analysis to support decision making across all areas of the business
- Responsible for preparing the Group’s budget, forecast and managing the cash position of the Group
- Develop a detailed business plan whilst Identifying improvements to EBITDA
- Manage and maintain relationships with a diverse stakeholder base including; Investors, staff and professional service providers
- Establish a month end reporting pack, focusing on the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow analysis
Prospective candidates will be qualified holding a CA, ACCA or CIMA designation and will posses strong technical accounting and communication skills. Candidates will have experience of operating within a fast paced and dynamic environment and must display a track record of driving change within an organisation.
This represents an exciting opportunity to join an investor backed oil and gas service company during a period of re-investment with plans of growth.
To discuss our client’s requirements in detail please apply with your CV. All communication is handled in the strictest of confidence.