- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JDA’s internship program looks to attract, develop and invest in the future workforce of JDA: Generation Z. Our interns are given the opportunity to work on projects that deliver real business value, network with associates worldwide, learn about our cutting-edge supply chain technology and develop world-class business knowledge. With an internship at JDA, a growth-mindset oriented company, the great possibilities for you to develop your career are endless.
The intern will join the EMEA Finance team which comprises of 5 functions; Payroll, Taxation, General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables. The intern is required to undertake core responsibilities from a primary function, whilst also supporting the wider team. With the flexibility to learn from each business area, it is essential that the intern can also adapt to the circumstances and utilize their skills where it is most necessary.
Our supportive and encouraging team is dedicated in providing you with valuable learning opportunities as you share your ideas and creativity that will add value to the team for the long-term.
What JDA is looking for:
- Second year undergraduates looking for a placement year as part of their degree, who are on track to achieve a 2:1 or above
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to analyse data effectively
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Fluent in English – additional European languages are a plus
- The ability to adapt to change and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and motivated team players What JDA offers:
- 12-month placement, starting in July 2020
- Based at our EMEA Headquarters in Bracknell, Berkshire
- Competitive Salary
- Sport & fitness subsidy
- 25 days holiday + UK National Holidays + 1 JDA volunteer day
- Access to JDALearn - our learning portal provides associates with on-demand training and live interactive sessions
- Be part of the growing JDA intern community
- The opportunity to enhance your professional development through internal and industry events
- Gain experience in other areas of the business and work cross-functionally Application Process
- Online Application Form in Workday
- Telephone Interview
- Assessment Day Our Values
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations.
Watch the Summer Internship Program Video!