- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JHE & Partners are pleased to be working with a leading law firm in central Leeds who are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis. With exciting plans for growth in 2019 and beyond, this is a great time to join an ambitious firm.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, this is a key role within the organisation and the successful candidate will help influence strategy and growth plans by having an excellent grasp of the finances. This is a hands on position, requiring a candidate with the ability to liaise confidently with Senior Management but equally comfortable "rolling up their sleeves" and getting stuck into the day to day accounting with the team.
It is important that any applicant also have a good understanding of Solicitors Accounts Rules as well as a proven ability to manage a small team.
- To lead the implementation of a new case management system
- To produce monthly accounts
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly budgeting and forecasting
- Provision of accurate analysis and reporting relating to departments, teams and individuals and presentation to Senior Management
- Maintain and manage the cash flow of the business
- Ensuring compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Supervision of VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Handle all banking and liaison with external providers
- Management of a small team of cashiers
- Overseeing: Credit control, purchase ledger, reconciliations and petty cash
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who has operated within the finance function of a legal firm previously and who is looking to secure a varied and challenging role with exciting projects on the horizon. With projects such as the new case management system, as well as a continuous drive to improve processes and increase efficiencies, this is a great chance to have a real impact on an organisation and to contribute to its success as part of the Senior Management team.
Offering asalary of between £30,000 and £40,000 (depending on experience), I would urge anyone interested to apply as soon as possible. Interviews are scheduled asap so do not delay to avoid missing out.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please do not hesitate to call.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Finance: 3 years (Preferred)