- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Jenson Fisher are working on an exclusive, retained basis with a local employer of choice in Dundee to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent, full time basis. Reporting into the Head of Finance, the role of the Finance Manager is to support with the continued accurate and on-time provision of management and business reporting alongside the leadership and management of a medium-sized finance team.
In a role which will suit a Qualified Accountant with experience working in industry, the successful candidate will be an effective communicator and be competent in managing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts alongside a monthly reporting pack.
- Provide a detailed commentary outlining supporting notes and variance analysis.
- Preparation of profit and loss statements alongside balance sheet.
- Contributing significantly to the year-end process.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- VAT returns.
- Management of company bank accounts.
- Leading a medium yet established finance team.
- Daily use of bespoke financial software.
If you have covered the tasks outlined above and are looking to join a business where there is a clear progression route then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Jenson Fisher are delighted to be partnering with this client on an exclusive basis and if you are keen to discuss further please contact Martin Crines, Partner who is the retained consultant using the details provided.
Applications can be made online by clicking the link.