- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BRISTOL AVON
£55,000 per annum
Juice Recruitment is delighted to offer this fantastic new opportunity working with an energetic organisation who are seeking a Finance Manager for their team.
We are seeking a driven, enthusiastic and pro-active individual with a wealth of finance experience, ideally post qualified.
Key Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Reviewing and reconciliation of Accounts
- Maintaining financial processes
- Payroll and credit control
- Monitoring accounting data
- Producing quarterly reports
- Credit control
- Monitoring and updating of databases
- Forecasting payments
- Generating purchase orders
- Paying supplier invoices & Chasing customer payments
- Managing VAT & expense claims
- Reconciling accounts
- Preparing weekly cash flows
As the ideal candidate you will be AAT Level 4 or Part-CIMA qualified and have direct experience of working within a similar role. You will be confident, enthusiastic and have the ability to organise and prioritise workloads efficiently and effectively. . You will be proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines. You will be a natural people’s person with excellent oral and written English and PC particularly Quickbooks, skills. Relevant industry experience and or qualifications are essential.
If this sounds like the ideal next move in your career, please contact Kate or Louise at Juice today!