- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
- South Gloucestershire
£50,000 - £60,000 & benefits
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a Gloucestershire based client to support them as they recruit for a Finance Manager. As the company engage in an exciting journey through growth and expansion they need a focused and enthusiastic qualified individual who has the ability to support processes, control improvements and enhance financial plans throughout the division.
- Maintain, build and implement financial controls to improve performance, profitability and margin.
- Preparation of budgets and financial information to align business plans, investments and accounts.
- Lead the finance function including training and development.
- Monitor and advance controls for audit, costing and expenditure.
- Analysing potential risks and opportunities with new and existing projects
- Preparation of financial forecasts, budgeting and cashflow projections.
- Production of internal and external financial reporting.
- Managing company policies for capital, debt, tax, equity and acquisitions.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- To have obtained an Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Previous experience of developing accounting processes and business plans.
- Experience of strong leaderships skills, team management and performance measuring.
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and progressive organisation. They seek someone who is engaging and motivated, supporting the team and enhance business processes where possible. This is a role for a leader to make their imprint on the finance function through improvements and management.
For further information please call , or email
- Finance Manager
- West Midlands
- South West