- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
£37,500 + Pension + Parking
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Accounts Controller to join a prestigious local organisation where in return for hard work and commitment there will be the opportunity to develop a long term career.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the complete accounts function and supervising of accounts staff team
- Managing the sales, purchase and nominal ledgers and completing bank reconciliation and credit control
- Preparing debtor and creditor reports, cash flow forecasts and treasury reports for the Directors
- Helping to produce profit and loss reports and balance sheet schedules and reconciliations
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information for the management team
- Monitoring office expenditure and ensuring all expenses are within set annual budget.
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose