- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
- BROMLEY KENT
My client in the Keston area islooking for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis to join their small Finance team. The growing SME companyworks with construction industries to deliver a vast range of modern equipment.
Parking on site
9-5 Monday- Friday
The position will cover a wide range of responsibilities that include:
- Monthly Management Reports
- Responsible for all financial transactions.
- Daily bank reconciliation.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register and depreciation journals
- Assisting with Cash flow forecasting
- Monthly Reconciliations of Bank, Sales and Balance sheet accounts
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT return
- Overseeing the purchase ledger – 1 direct report
- Weekly, Bi-weekly Monthly payroll and RTI filings
- Pension submission.
- Carry out all sales ledger duties.
- Preparation of supplier payments
- Daily bank payments/receipts
- Other ad hoc duties
You may, on occasions, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of the company.
- Experience of Sage Accounts advantageous
- PQ,QBE or actively studying (desirable)
- 3-5+ years in a similar role
- Good Microsoft excel skills
- Methodical, well organisedapproach
- Strong numerical skills
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Hands on approach
Due to the location of my client you will need to be a driver and own your own vehicle.
- microsoft excel
- own vehicle