- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Want to work for an organisation that is committed to developing their staff within? Interested in having a fantastic work/life balance? Looking for a role that will take your finance career to the next level? Then this is the role for you!
My client is an organisation based in Hertfordshire looking for a Finance Manager to join their ambitious finance team in a role that offers wonderful scope for development.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Full responsibility for the day-to-day operational running of the organisation’s finance department, including the accounts payable and receivable functions.
- Liaise closely with budget holders across the organisation to discuss their accounts with them, analysing any variances there may be.
- Take the lead in the production of budgets and forecasts.
- Play an invaluable role in the preparation of company management and statutory accounts. This is a fantastically well-rounded role offering the successful candidate exposure to various areas of finance within an organisation that prides themselves of giving their staff every opportunity to progress. Furthermore, this is an organisation that offers excellent benefits, including extremely generous annual leave and a flexible approach to work, giving staff the perfect work/life balance.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a management accountancy-based role.
- Ideally experience of both accounts payable and receivable, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
- Experience of being part of the budget setting process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. vlookups, pivot tables, etc.). If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as this role is likely to gather a lot of interest and will be filled before the closing date.
- microsoft excel