- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St Albans
A SME in St Albans are looking for an ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified Accountant to join as Finance Manager to support the business in all finance aspects including assistance on tenders and sales.
The company are stable and have been based in the area for almost twenty years providing valuable businesses services to clients throughout the UK.
You will be tasked with working with senior stakeholders, both internal and external and report directly to the MD. Tasked with maximising profit and ensuring the businesses finances are managed securely. You will be responsible for ensuring robust financial controls are in keeping with company policies.
* Manage balance sheet entries
* Responsible for financial accounting entries
* MI Reporting
* Manage PL accounts
* Sales analysis including individual analysis for commissions
* Compare variances against budgets
* Ensure tight control over financial accounting and transactional entries
* Assist external auditors
* Support process improvement
* Experience in industry
* At least 2 years PQE
* ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
* Strong Management and Financial Accounting exposure
* Have dealt with both internal and external stakeholders previously
* Month end reporting
Role: Finance Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire,
Apply for this job now.