- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
City of LondonTemporary 12th December 2019
Robert Half is currently working with a market leading Real Estate and Property business based in Central London, to recruit a Finance Manager on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £300- £330 per day
The Interim Finance Manager role will take responsibility for:
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently throughout the Business Unit
- Continually review, maintain and improve billing, debt, work in progress, purchase orders and ledger postings against Plan, forecast, prior year, Divisional and Company results and trends
- Identify and resolve any areas of financial weakness within the Business Unit in a timely manner
- Develop targets and benchmarking processes to challenge the financial information
- Continually update the accounting system user information to ensure the integrity of its financial data
- Provide information and resolve issues raised by both external and internal auditors Reporting
- Prepare accurate Business Unit reports in line with strict monthly company timetable including full Profit & Loss account with analysis and commentary, Balance Sheet extracts and reconciliations, and detailed Project Profitability reporting.
- Collate challenging, realistic, rolling, three-monthly Profit & Loss forecasts together with annual expectations based on the latest available management information
- Prepare annual Business Unit plan in conjunction with the BU director and contract management
- Prepare cost-benefit reports and pro-active analytical works to facilitate continuous improvement of Business Unit performance
- Any other reporting as requested by Business Unit or Divisional Management Your Profile
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong accounting background, or experience in a management accounting and financial accounting role
- You will be accuracy-focused, and results-oriented, seeking a hands-on and rewarding role.
- Previous Real Estate and Property experience is beneficial but not necessary. More important is a determined attitude and proactive approach
- Knowledge of oracle or dynamics would be beneficial, however being system savvy will be sufficient for this role. The Company
Our client is one of the most prominent Real Estate and Property businesses in the world. They have an extensive portfolio of outstanding commercial and residential properties.
They are a progressive environment, with a highly successful management team. As Interim Finance Manager you will have a high level of access to these senior leaders.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the contract day rate of £300 - £330 per day, the new Interim Finance Manager will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Their central London office is walking distance from multiple central tube stations. They provide a stimulating environment, with a sociable company culture.
They provide many additional perks and benefits, as an organisation that looks after and rewards its employees
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.