- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
At Radley Green we are currently looking for a finance manager to join one of the most prestigious commercial property firms in the UK. They currently deal with clientele from an array of industries.
The role is for a small, but rapidly growing firm, with turnover of £15m currently. You will be the number 2 in finance reporting into the financial controller and will have multiple direct reports.
It is a perfect environment to develop and grow with multiple promotional prospects to the right candidate. Furthermore, you will have an opportunity with making decision-making team working closely with the CEO and other Directors.
- Production of the monthly financial reporting packs, including P&L, Cashflows, Management Accounts, KPI and Variance Analysis for the Group entities
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Management of a small team and helping them develop and grow
- Supporting the FC with ad-hoc and projects
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Highly proficient in Excel (macros not essential)
- Well organised and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience with Sage Accounts 200
This role is a fast-moving position- so please apply as soon as possible, by sending your CV over to us!!
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.
- Commercial Finance
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Senior Finance