- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Role: Finance System Project Manager
Salary: 40 - 45k + Benefits
Status: Permanent Full time 35 hours per week
Our Stevenage based client is seeking a Finance System Project Manager who will be the key support to their UK Financial Controller. Carrying out detailed analysis/procedures to ensure that the internal control environment is fit for purpose.
Assess the financial and Finance department impacts of all project related activities and to Project Manage specific standalone Finance related projects.
- Providing sound commercial input thereby contributing to decision making and ensuring that the business has the financial direction necessary to meet its aims.
- Lead small projects as appropriate.
- Finance process mapping and documentation.
- Liaison with Projects Office, managers etc to assess the impact of projects on the financial environment and systems taking appropriate actions to ensure that projects take such matters into account.
- Developing and driving improvements in financial and business systems and procedures in line with business requirements
- You will be a part-qualified accountant who is working towards obtaining a professional accountancy qualification.
- Strong communication skills.
- A commercial outlook with strong technical expertise encompassing all aspects of accounting and control.
- Experience of managing and supporting financial systems
- Significant experience and knowledge of financial management specifically in the following areas:
- Identification of and implementation of Internal Control procedures
- Process mapping and documentation
- Experience of working on projects
- Excellent data analysis skills including strong Excel skills
- Experience of compiling written reports
- Experience of Agresso is desirable
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to or telephone asking for Lorna Ballard.
Reports to: UK Financial ControllerAccountable to: Director - Finance, Planning & Facilities Hours: 35 hours per week, exclusive of meal breaks, plus as many as required to fulfil the needs of the post
Band: MSP2- Circa £40,000-£45,000 per annumLocation: Michael Faraday House, Six Hills Way, Stevenage Job Summary:
The role will be the key support to the UK Financial Controller in terms of carrying out detailed analysis and procedures to ensure that the internal control environment of the IET's rapidly changing UK business is fit for purpose and documented thoroughly and adhered to and escalate as necessary. Specific work will be required to assess the financial and Finance department impacts of all project related activities and to Project Manage or assist with specific st
- ms project
- project manager