- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Finance - VP - EMEA FP&A, UK Consumer Lead AnalystJob Purpose:
EMEA Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)provide:
- Analysis and review of financial performance, especially drivers, trends, and the competitive environment, to enhance understanding thereof on the part of management, the Board, regulators and shareholders
- Insightful analysis as the foundation for strategic decision-making, resource allocation and performance management
- Tools, analytical capability and data to support thoughtful planning and target setting, as well as to drive business initiatives
- The means by which the businesses both implement and measure the impact of those decisions and targets, and identify and implement course corrections
Based upon the Job Purpose described above, the key responsibilities are:
- Member of the team delivering Global Consumer Bank (GCB)FP&A activities for the UK Consumer business including Planning, P/(L) and B/S analysis, headcount analysis, returns analysis, client analysis
- Contributing to the Integrated Capital Planning Processes for UK GCB (inc. Outlook)
- Work in partnership across Finance and with the Business to understand and improve efficiency and returns.
- Support UK GCB working closely with Business and partners including ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Supporting Senior Management. Co-ordination and preparation of presentation material and talking points for internal or external meetings
- Performance Measurement and Reporting.Pro-actively analysing, investigating, escalating and explaining key movements and trends to Senior Management and FP&A Business Partners
- Good understanding of UK GCB business and drivers
- Good working knowledge of the GCB businesses
- Prior experience of working within FP&A or similar function
Working in a Finance role with multiple stakeholders and in an organisation with a matrix management structure
- Ability to communicate simply, clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing, adjusting style to suit the audience
- Demonstrated strength in detailed financial analysis
- Strong communication (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior-level executives
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strategic mindset to integrate business strategy into all communications
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong financial accounting background with post qualification experience
- Familiarity with Financial Services Industry and/or related business products
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to deal with colleagues at all levels across the Firm
- Ambitious and hard working
- Willing to learn
- Be a team player
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Ability to manage multiple demands
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .