- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £38,000.00 - £42,000.00 gross per year
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
A leading national manufacturing and production organisation, based in Wythenshawe, are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsiblities of the Financial Accountant position will include:
- Preparation of month end and year end accounts to trial balance level including preparation of journals, allocations, balance sheet reconciliations and calculations of provisions including customer and supplier rebates accurately within a short timescale.
- Preparation of monthly cost centre profit & loss accounts - including answering questions raised by cost centre managers.
- Assisting with cash flow preparation and banking approvals.
- Liaison with department heads on accounting matters relating to their business units.
- Review of stock accounting transactions and working with business partners on reports relating to valuation, provision, rebates and similar.
- Assisting with preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of UK statutory accounts, including liaising with external auditors.
- Preparation of UK Tax computations, compiling details of all backing calculations and supporting documents. Liaison with tax team.
- Ad-hoc analysis or reports as needed by the business.
- Helping to continually improve finance systems, processes and interaction with the wider business to support overall Finance Efficiency.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Be available at short notice
- Have strong people management skills
If you would like to apply for this Financial Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on or .