- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. Their mission is to help their customers understand and protect themselves from risk. On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Financial Accountant for a 6 Month contract based in FarehamAlexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. Their mission is to help their customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, they aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Financial Accountant for a 6 Month contract based in Fareham
A financial accountant is required to be part of a project to review, improve and remediate reconciliations of nominal ledger balances.
- Maintain a log of all reconciliations being reviewed, progress and actions.
- Review reconciliations to understand their purpose and ensure appropriate supporting evidence is in place and reconciling items are investigated and actioned on a timely basis.
- Deliver revised reconciliations back to the operational teams in a clean position with desk top procedures to enable the reconciliation to be completed and maintained on an ongoing basis.
- Report progress to manager on a regular basis.
- Liaise with other areas of the business to obtain appropriate information for the reconciliations or corrective action to clear outstanding items.
- Reporting to a project manager for the exercise.
- Responsible for the delivery revised reconciliations back to the BAU team.
Your skills and experience:
- Strong financial accounting background with experience of reconciliations and a deep understanding of what a quality reconciliation looks like.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA or ACA ideally)
- Experience with preparing financial accounts and reconciliations
- Good level of problem solving skills and ability to work within tight deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply before 18/07/2019 and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
- ms project