- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £51,000.00 gross per year
- PICCADILLY LONDON
Our Client has an unrivalled track record of bringing high-impact solutions to clients; Working with clients to help Transform project economics and deliver global energy. We’re problem solvers who are at the forefront of innovation and our world-class experience, individual expertise and collective wisdom is what differentiates our clients in today’s market.
From Engineers and Specialists to Project Managers and Support Staff, our 1000+ people, spread across 12 countries, thrive in a dynamic, proactive business that’s balanced with a deep sense of environmental responsibility. Never standing still, we see limitless possibilities for our solutions; and our knowledge sharing, collaboration and innovative thinking are just a few of the ways we fuel our energy for what we.
This position is within the Finance Department reporting to the Financial Controller. This department is responsible for day to day accounting activities and also the delivery of key financial information to achieve monthly and quarterly reporting requirements for our clients legal entities, as well as all external requirements.
• The Financial Accountant will be responsible for applying accounting principles and ensuring appropriate accounting control procedures are followed
• To deliver key financial information to achieve monthly and quarterly reporting requirements for the groups Entities
• To challenge and review existing procedures/processes within the company
• To be an active team player within the Finance Team
• To be a key player in enhancing the reputation of the Finance Team
Typical background and experience required:
• Good knowledge of Oracle 12.2 desirable
• Good use of usual software tools, especially excel.
• Knowledge of PowerBI reporting would be an advantage
• Awareness of SOX useful, as Group strive to become fully SOX compliant in 2019
• Internal Controls
• Preparation of Statutory accounts for all group entities
• Coordinate external audit for all entities with PwC
• Maintenance of reporting for overseas operations (Norway, France, Kazakhstan)
• VAT and other HMRC reporting
• Production of monthly company results (journals, reconciliations, analysis)
• Quarterly group reporting – Inter-company, preparation of financial statements and other requests from Group
• Preparation of corporation tax returns, provision of information to Group.
• Involvement in adhoc Group projects
The job holder must have proven:
• Team Player
• Pro-active and ability to use own initiative
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good time management skills / flexible
• Demonstrate a commitment towards quality and continuous improvement