- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Financial Accountant job in Glasgow for 9 months
Your new company
Financial Accountant role for 9 months, based in Glasgow city centre with easy access to public transport.
Your new role
- Preparation and review of bulk payments to suppliers, staff and other third parties in line with applicable guidance ensuring robust approval processes are in place.
- Manage and reconcile bank accounts and balances and perform key control account reconciliations for designated balance sheet accounts for manager review. Ensuring that all outstanding items are investigated and cleared promptly and support the Senior Financial Accountant in challenging key balance sheet control accounts.
- Perform Loan Book Reconciliation for organisation ensuring financial integrity is maintained in the system in conjunction with the Financial Operations team.
- Forecast cash movements for Operational funding.
- Post journals relating to bank accounts, prepayments, accruals and other journals as required to ensure the integrity of data in Oracle financial systems.
- Assist in preparation of statutory and regulatory returns for manager review.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully qualified accountant with experience working in a similar role. You will possess strong technical accounting skills coupled with a proven track record of delivering results.
What you'll get in return
You be working within a busy finance function with opportunity to develop your existing skill set. The initial contract may have the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.