- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.About the team
The Transfer Pricing team work alongside the Tax and Statutory teams to prepare the financial accounts for numerous legal entities worldwide. Ensuring compliance in all local jurisdictions is paramount to the function of our team. The Financial Accountant will be based in Canary wharf within the FIS Shared Services Finance Team and will report directly to the Finance Manager.
What you will be doing
- As the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for analysing and investigating product and legal entity relationships throughout FIS to ensure that FIS’s legal entities include all appropriate revenue and costs, and are therefore compliant with transfer pricing requirements in all jurisdictions. Your responsibilities will include:
- You will investigate businesses and legal entities globally within FIS for existing and new intercompany/transfer pricing relationships.
- You will perform forensic analysis of financial data in order to highlight new and existing product revenue and costs within businesses and legal entities.
- You will review costs and revenue, investigate and provide explanations for period on period variances.
- You will assist drafting intercompany agreements to reflect intercompany/transfer pricing relationships.
- You will calculate intercompany/transfer pricing charges based off guidance from Corporate Tax and information from businesses.
- You will book complex monthly intercompany transfer pricing entries in a timely manner.
- You will communicate and liaise with the Treasury department for settlement of intercompany balances.
- You will provide analysis, support and explanations to various departments’ queries on intercompany/transfer pricing relationships and calculations.
- You will assist the Statutory department and external auditors with annual audits as it relates to intercompany/transfer pricing relationships and calculations.
- You will assist Tax department with annual Transfer Pricing Studies and Tax audits as it relates to transfer pricing relationships and calculations.
What you bring
- You have a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CA).
- You have a strong accounting background to understand and advise businesses on complex intercompany relationships.
- You posses investigatory/Forensic analysis skills with a sceptical approach to aid in highlighting different financial relationships.
- You have a clear verbal and written communication skills in order to retrieve and communicate specific information with various departments throughout FIS.
- You have strong organisational skills with ability to work independently and own a specific region from a transfer pricing perspective.
Added bonus if you have
- Experienced with: transfer pricing, financial reporting, statutory reporting, tax is an advantage
- Industry knowledge/awareness is an advantage.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities