- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- West Yorkshire UK ,GB
Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to bring a new Financial Accountant role to the Leeds market.
This role will suit a part or newly qualified Accountant who also has strong Excel and systems knowledge.
You will be reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager and you will be working in the central finance team that has responsibility for all internal and external financial reporting.
Your duties will include management reporting and forecasting for the balance sheet and cash-flows. You will also be using your systems knowledge to analyse large quantities of data and further improve processes and controls.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of systems, processes and controls
- Analysing and reporting data in order to inform decision making
- Responsibility for the reporting of the monthly cash-flows and variance to forecasts - - - Reporting of the capital actuals and variance to forecasts
- Assisting the financial accounting team with the preparation of quarterly forecasts and five year plans
- Producing year-end schedules to aid statutory disclosures
- Assisting the Treasury Manager and Financial Controller with ad-hoc accounting projects - - Undertaking the month-end and year-end close down of the financial ledgers - - Responsibility for the balance sheet reconciliation process
- Creating and posting specific monthly general ledger journals
As well as being able to offer an exciting career path with the organisation, they are also able to offer fantastic benefits including:
- 40 days holiday including bank holidays - plus Christmas week off
- Flexible working
- Excellent pension scheme with very generous employer contribution
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply today or contact Steve Bruce at Elevation for a confidential discussion
About the company