- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
• Leading marketing agency
• Beautiful offices & collaborative culture
• Ideal first step from Audit
My client is seeking an ambitious ACA qualified accountant with audit experience to join their amazing team. This role will allow you to develop broad hands on experience, with a view to becoming a Financial Controller within the next few years.
Reporting to the FD, key responsibilities will include:
• Consolidating the Group Management accounts on a monthly basis and reporting them to the stakeholders including Senior Management
• Preparing weekly short-term cash-flow forecasts
• Reviewing the Group companies balance sheets and working capital
• Reviewing Bank reconciliations.
• Preparing statutory accounts
• Supporting the year- end audit process including preparation of audit requirements and resolution of queries.
• Preparing and analysing the Group VAT return and acting as an internal POC
• Continual development of financial processes and controls.
• A recently qualified ACA, who is both commercially focused and technically competent, with a well-rounded understanding of business in general.
• Strong working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
• Well organised with the ability to be flexible and respond to changing deadlines and requests.
• "Can do" attitude, great team player
• Intermediate (ideally advanced) Excel ability with experience using Pivot Tables, vlookups, data linking etc.