- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Financial Analyst | Interior Design | Flexible Work Space | London
Harmonic are privileged to be collaborating with a trendsetter in the workplace and design consultancy business to place a Finance Analyst. Their innovation, company values and style of delivery has cemented their place in the industry as a fast growing leader. Now, with over 170 employees the successful candidate will join a team built around honesty and integrity, to continue making waves in the design industry.
The business attributes its success to understanding the latest technologies, environment in which people work and the effortless functionality of their design.
Reporting to the Head of Finance the ideal candidate will be confident in reporting on all aspects of commercial finance (i.e. P&L, revenue and resource). Having a foundation if financial analysis is a key skill and experience in Contract Management is desired. For the right candidate our client is willing to build Contract Management skills through additional training which offers a fantastic opportunity to any candidate. Previous experience in overseeing projects from start to finish, ensuring budgets are met and projects completed in timely manor will be looked on favourably.
This role offers a perfect opportunity to progress quickly through company ranks.
- Financial reporting
- Develop, produce and interpret reports for key stakeholder and management
- Support operational processes i.e. sales tracking
- Reconcile and analyse Actual revenue vs. Forecast
- Be able to analyse information accurately and present findings comprehensively
- Liaise with Account Managers/ Pre-Con on contract information
- Ensure a constant flow of up to date information is shared across the finance and contract teams
- Adapt to internal systems
What we need
- Operations or Analyst experience
- Experience in a similar industry or Professional services
- Solid understanding of IT systems (NAV desirable)
- financial / commercial analysis desirable
- Ability to manage projects with commercial accuracy
What we would like to see
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Ability to focus on deadlines
- Strong personal skills and ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Adaptability to work environment and projects
- CIMA Qualified or part qualified
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Daniel for further information - or linkedin.DanielHarmonicFinance
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested. for further details