- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Financial ControllerA Rapidly growing, Private Equity backed Insurance Business required a Financial Controller to drive their successful team, based in the heart of London. You'll be reporting directly to the CFO, whilst overseeing the lean Finance Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at a crucial stage of their development, coupled with sound financial backing and expertise from the parent company. You will be responsible for enhancing business-critical aspects of the finance function to enable meteoric growth, identifying areas of improvement and driving strategic initiatives with the board.
- People management of the team
- Business turnaround and value creation through finance initiatives
- Financial analysis and planning
- Overseeing production of the quarterly management accounts and annual reporting process to tight deadlines
- Developing strategic initiatives with the board
The successful candidate will need be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with post-qualified experience and extensive experience managing expectations of Senior Stakeholders. A natural Problem Solver, you will have experience in a turnaround or start-up business.