- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, a global market leader and employer of choice, with a fantastic reputation for recognising and rewarding top talent, is looking to source a top calibre Financial Controller to join its talented team.
Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you'll play a pivotal role in process improvement and enhancing risk and controls, giving you great exposure to the wider business and undoubtedly future progression opportunities.
* Accurate and timely financial accounting
* Continuously improving the quality of accounting and implementing changes in accounting standards, policies and procedures
* Ensuring that the controls framework is embedded and operating
* Capex accounting
* Driving restructuring accounting and policy compliance
* Delivering and implementing the localisation of 3rd party costs
* Developing and leading a small team
* Implementing programmes and transformational projects; eliminating/automate/centralising transactional activities
Key skills experience required:
* Qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent
* Independent hand on experience managing financial - PL, balance sheet, cash flow etc.
* Strong understanding of risk and controls
* Process simplification/process excellence
* Stakeholder management/influencing capabilities
* Strong financial accounting knowledge
* Confident and credible leader, capable of influencing and challenging where necessary
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Role: Financial Controller (ACA)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Twickenham, Greater London,
Apply for this job now.