- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £55.00 - £80.00 gross per hour
A large global bank is seeking a financial crime specialist with a strong product understanding of correspondent banking and FIs risksA large global bank is seeking a financial crime specialist with a strong product understanding of correspondent banking and FIs risks.
As the financial crime officer, you will focus on:
- Provide financial crime advisory to both front and back office
- Conduct risk assessments on clients, making recommendations to wider risk committees
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise and lead a team of SMEs to manage Financial Crime Risks arising from Correspondent Banking
- Taking responsibility for managing small projects, and participating & representing interests in larger projects across the Bank.
To apply for this role, please demonstrate:
- At least 5years’ experience within financial crimes area of a global bank
- No more than 2 contract roles in your career
- Proven understanding and ability in correspondent banking.
To learn more about this role, or to refer a friend please get in touch with Jess on 020 3862 2750
- ms project