- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £32,000.00 - £38,000.00 gross per year
An attractive opportunity has arisen for a Financial Manager, in a busy, family run business based on the outskirts of Cambridgeshire, in Waterbeach. This is an opportunity for someone ambitious looking to move to a smaller company, where the opportunities are endless and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
The client is happy to accommodate people who are unable to work full time, who are looking for a part time position. There are opportunities for flexible hours but ask that this is no less than 30 hours per work.
The company has an attractive benefit system which includes:
- Bonus £2,600 - £3,100 discretionary paid on company and personal performance annually in
- December (Bonus equal to one month's salary)
- Free Healthcare - Benenden
- 28 Days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) pro rata
- Working hours of the company - Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.45pm, Friday 8am to 12.30pm
£32 to £38k (pro rata if part time) dependent on experience.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
Oversee the operations of the Finance department
- Ensure that Accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure Accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Ensure Bank reconciliations are done daily
- Maintain the chart of Accounts
- Maintain accuracy of the Accounts function within the Business Software system - SAP B1
- Maintain a system of control over accounting transactions
- Produce timely financial statements
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the end of year accounts
- Conduct end of month routines
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Manage the production of annual forecasts
- Provide a system of management reports monthly
- Provide financial analysis as needed
- Coordinate the information to external auditors if required
- Monitor debt levels and manage recovery
- Comply will all UK an European laws pertaining to the role.
- Management of the Accounts Apprentice
- Provide advice on business and operation cost savings
- Support to two other group companies for accounts
Essential Skills & Experience
- SAP B1 Experience
- Financial Knowledge
- Experience working within a Financial Sector, ideally a Financial Manager position.
This is a permanent position that would consist of a three-month probationary period working closely with management.
Please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment in Newmarket or apply now!
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.