- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
The successful candidate will support the Director in consolidating and further developing the newly established FP&A team supporting the BvD management team, and collaborate with internal stakeholders and consultants to integrate BvD into Moody's Analytics (MA) CRM and financial systems, as well as establish reporting frameworks consistent with all other MA business units.
- Provide analysis, forecasting and budgeting support through various areas of the financial planning and analysis processes with a key focus on sales, revenue and expenses.
- Manage and support areas of the financial planning process and financial forecasting.
- Manage preparation of monthly reports and variance analysis, identifying key focus areas for management.
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Monitor and manage the reporting of sales and revenue information, ensuring accuracy and developing deep insights to enable the projection of results, supporting the active management of the business.
- Work closely with the Director of FP&A in delivering presentational outputs for discussion with the BvD and MA senior leadership team.
- Develop integrated sales/revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Provide analytical support and suggestions regarding the development and improvement of planning systems, processes and outputs.
- Interact and partner with various business functions and senior business management.
- Provide a key role supporting the strategic development of the business including the evaluation of new products using return on investment analysis.
- Continually improve reporting accuracy by working with finance teams to ensure reasonableness of data and increase efficiencies in the recording of actuals.
- Develop reporting in line with Moody's Analytics guidelines which also meets the need of BvD management and teams.
- Play a key role in the continual improvement of the team's reporting and financial forecasting capability as well as increasing efficiency and reducing turnaround time.
- May lead the work of others.
Required Required Skills / Experience:
- 5-6 years' experience in financial planning & analysis.
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Must be able to handle large amounts of data.
- Superior PC skills - Windows Environment (Excel/Word/PowerPoint).
- Hyperion/Essbase, PeopleSoft, ADP, SQL experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and able to summarize and communicate findings/analysis.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred.
- Qualified accountant preferred, with either the ACA, CA, ACCA or CIMA.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.