- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £450,000.00 gross per year
This role will support the Finance function in driving annual business planning and forecasting, business partnering with Group and international stakeholders and providing insightful financial modelling for ad hoc projects.
Our client are a leading international listed Business. They work across international markets and have been enjoying huge growth.
Responsibilities will include;
- Compiling annual budget and forecasting
- Provide insightful commentary and analysis on international budgets
- Scenario modelling
- Highlighting key trends and risks from in depth analysis of budgets and rolling forecasts
- Business partnering with Sale team to oversea budgeting & forecasting
For this role you ideally be a qualified accountant and have some knowledge in FP&A, although candidates from an Audit/Transactional Services background will also be considered.
You must have an eye for detail and be a confident communicator, able to partner with people in and out of Finance. Detailed ERP system knowledge/experience - e.g. MS Dynamics AX, Oracle, SAP etc. would be useful
A competitive salary + excellent benefits package, including bonus and free parking.