- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £700.00 - £1,000.00 gross per month
IFRS 17 Contract role - Financial reporting, Modelling (RAFM)
Life Actuarial contract role supporting IFRS 17 project. The ideal candidate will be a qualified or experienced Life Actuary, ideally with some exposure to IFRS 17. A strong financial reporting background would be useful.
We are supporting a prestigious London-based life insurance client. The business requires a Life Actuary, ideally qualified, to join an exciting IFRS 17 project. You will support the delivery of key aspects of the project.
Location: Central London
Duration:3-6 month initial
Rate: £700-1000 per day depending on experience
* Develop and challenge methodology implementation, including documentation
* Review of financial impact model
* Requirements for IFRS 17 systems (RAFM, CSM, data, disclosures, etc.)
* Ad hoc analysis for senior management as required
* Ideally qualified or experienced Life Actuary
* Knowledge and understanding of the IFRS 17 reporting standard
* Good understanding of financial reporting within Life actuarial function
* Ideally able to use RAFM. To understand and specify systems changes (this is NOT a development role - no coding required)
The chosen candidate will ideally start ASAP, so if interested, please apply TODAY.