- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our prestigious client is a global organisation, market leading for positions across an area of expertise largely under the umbrella of banking and finance.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Settlements Administrator to join their busy Fund Solutions Operation teams on a fixed term contract for 12 months. Based in their Leeds office, reporting to the Team Leader, the Settlements Administrator will be part of a busy operational team, carrying out duties relating to Investors.
On a day to day basis, you will receive, process, input and check customer information. Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy are key within this role. You will also have contact with customers, receiving and responding to queries via phone, email and letter.
- Accurately processing, inputting and checking customer information
- Communicating via phone, email and letter with investors, key contacts and internal colleagues
- Referring and looking into more complicated queries
- Clearly communicating with customers and colleagues internally
- Updating and maintaining the accuracy of records
- Supporting our teams based offshore and those less experienced with more complicated queries
- Making sure that all feedback is responded to, and that accounts/information is corrected appropriately
- Making sure that all your own work is processed effectively and on time
The operations team is split into various departments who focus on different aspects of fund management, such as:
- Dealing - Day to day this team liaises with investors and key contacts in relation to the set up and maintenance of funds
- Business Admin - Day to day, this team ensures that work that comes in to the Operations area of the business is correctly distributed to the relevant team.
- Settlements and Registrations - Day to day this team look after administration of dealing settlements, contract notes, probates and registration activities
The Settlements Administrator role is ideal for an experienced administrator with demonstrable experience of working in busy and fast paced environments, able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is crucial, the ability to prioritise and adapt to changing situations with good organisation and time management skills.
Candidates must have:
- G.C.S.E Maths and English grade 'C’ or above
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Excellent customer/client service skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Knowledge of the investment industry and practices (desirable)
- Previous experience within Financial Services or Banking industry (desirable)
Benefits of working for our client include:
- Working for a company that value their employees, helping everyone to achieve success professionally and personally
- An on-going commitment to career progression, training and education
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Parking on site
- Subsidised canteen serving breakfast and lunch
- Subsidised high street coffee shops on site
- Free shuttle service from Leeds Bus Station and Leeds Train Station twice an hour from 6AM to 11PM
- Free office fruit baskets delivered twice per week
- Within walking distance of the White Rose Shopping Centre
- Easy access to M62, M621 and a 5-minute drive to Leeds City Centre
Please note that this office will relocate from its current location to Leeds City Centre from October 2019 and throughout 2020 as part of a phased move.
Candidates will be required to attend THE Agency offices in Cleckheaton, to register and complete a short interview. If shortlisted, candidates will be required to attend an interview with our client.
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process