- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Finnish/ Norwegian/ Swedish/ Danish Customer Service roles - Banking & Financial Services
Looking for a new career abroad? Linked to Banking & Finance through your education, experience or simply – interest? Speak English and Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish or Danish fluently, and have excellent communication skills? Well, we may have a great job for you!
Our Client is a provider of Customer Communication solutions for businesses. They work for a number of industries, with a strong focus on Banking & Finance, and they co-operate with some of the most respected banks and financial institutions worldwide.
They are looking for Finnish/ Norwegian/ Swedish/ Danish speaking Customer Service Agents to join their individual and business clients support team based in Edinburgh!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing support on the use of banking products (e.g. accounts, cards, online banking) via phone and email (in Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish or Danish).
- Dealing with the variety of inquiries: from questions - through problems – to customers’ feedback.
- Following internal procedures and processes.
- Co-operating with national and international teams in the resolution of customers’ queries.
This role DOES NOT involve Sales nor Consultancy, so you WILL NOT be selling credit cards/ accounts/ loans, nor will you be advising customers e.g. on their financial investments. You will be dealing exclusively with Customer Support matters.
Who are they looking for?
- Languages – English + Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish or Danish at the fluent level.
- Interest in Financial field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very strong PC skills (MS Office, Internet, databases).
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and follow procedures.
- Excellent basic salary + monthly incentive scheme.
- Flexible shifts.
- Employee benefits scheme.
- Great initial and on-going training.
- Career development – internal and external.
If you feel that you are a perfect (or almost-perfect) candidate for the role, please send us your CV and we will review it asap!
- customer service