- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 - £32,000.00 gross per year
- CROYDON SURREY
My client based in Croydon is currently looking for an experienced Fire and Security Engineer to join their expanding team.
Ideally you will have at least 3 years’ experience 1st fixing, 2nd fixing and commissioning Fire & Security Engineer
Must be able to work on the following systems;
· Intruder alarms
· CCTV (IP)
· Access Control
· Fire alarms
· Using a grinder to cut intercom panels into brick walls
· Completing all paperwork to a high standard
· Working to British Standards
· Participate in the call out rota
Knowledge & Experience:
· At least 3 years working knowledge of Fire & Security systems
· ECS/ CSCS Card
· Full UK driving license
· Be able to pass security clearance/ screening
· Experience with Pyronix, Texecom, Scantronic (not essential), Comelit, BPT, Paxton, HIK Vision, Kentec
· You will receive a van, mobile, necessary tools, annual leave (20 days), company bonus, training & progression
Up to £32,000 basic!
If you are a Fire & Security Engineer seeking a new opportunity then please apply now!