- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
FDS Recruitment is currently seeking a Fire and Security Engineer to cover East London
Our Client is a small, family run NSI Gold company based in Kent with over 30 years industry experience. They provide end to end within the Fire Security industry. This is a leading, independent fire and security protection company who are continuing to grow. This dynamic company specialise in looking after groups of schools and are experts in the education sector.
Experience and good knowledge in the Fire Security industry is essential for you to be a successful candidate for this position. You must be confident in your work, reliable, conscientious, hardworking and must have a positive “can do” approach.
Fire Security Engineer Qualities
* Professional, confident manner with excellent customer care skills
* Work well within a small team and on your own
* Solve faults and problems using own initiative
* Positive, self-motivated and proactive individual
* Work methodically with the varied equipment used
* The ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances
* Well organised and assertive
Your day to day duties include – Install, maintenance and commissioning of Fire Detection Alarm Systems, Access Control, CCTV and Intruder Alarm Systems. The majority of contracts are within the M25 area with most works being in East London. It is vital that the candidate can demonstrate strong knowledge and experience within the fire and security field. All works and paperwork must be completed in accordance with British Standards and company policy, to be considered for this position you must possess good knowledge and understanding.
Fire Security Engineer Essential Knowledge and Experience
* 3 – 5 years’ experience in the Fire Security industry
* Good knowledge and understanding of BS 5839 and BS 7671
* Proven technical background with a good knowledge of fire detection and fire alarm systems
* FIA Fundamentals, Foundation or Design would be preferable
* Fire extinguisher knowledge would be preferable
* Ability to fault find accurately
* Drivers Licence
* Basic salary up to £35,000 per annum (Negotiable)
* Call out router (1 in 5)
* Company vehicle
* Mobile Phone
Role: Fire & Security Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Dagenham, Greater London,
Apply for this job now.