- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
Amaris Hospitality are currently recruiting for a Fitness Instructor to join the Health and Fitness Team.
Thi Your role as Fitness Instructor will be to provide exceptional service to our members and guests in the Health club.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and passionate about Health and Fitness and display a professional and courteous attitude.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to Personal train our gym members for additional pay outside of your normal working hours which will be varied across the whole week.
What are we looking for?
- Gym instructor level 2 or higher
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Passion for health and fitness
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in fitness industry
- Experience in personal training
- Pool plant or Lifeguard qualification
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland.
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage Discount.
- Meals on Duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.
www.caterer...... click apply for full job details
- customer service