- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £16,000.00 - £18,000.00 gross per year
I have a lot of conversations with people that are looking or work and so many of them say – ‘I want a meaty role’, ‘something to get my teeth into’, ‘I like variety’ – well here you are…
Fleet admin, Workshop Admin, Office Admin
You will work half a week in the main administration office and the remaining time assisting the Manager of the Vehicle and Fleet department.
You will be:
- Liaising both face to face and via telephone with the companies drivers, customers and any other employees to ensure accurate and up to date information is received / submitted
- Generating reports from a bespoke computer system
- Generating invoices
- Ensuring timely sending of invoices to customers
- Input job cards and timesheets from the onsite workshop staff
- Order parts on a daily basis to ensure workshop impressed stock is controlled and replenished
- Co-ordinate the 6 weekly Inspections/Servicing of the fleet of approx. 80 units and trailers
- Ensure paperwork is correctly returned, logged and filed to provide a complete audit history of servicing on all fleet vehicles in line with DVSA requirements
This is a full time permanent job, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Salary is negotiable but will be around £16 - £18k per annum.
Hit apply now or call Leanne on
Haven’t got an up to date CV? Don’t worry – give us a call today
- customer service