- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
My client, an award-winning, industry leading, creative company, are currently looking to hire an experienced, reliable and self-motivated Fleet Assistant into their warehouse team. As the Fleet Assistant, you will work closely with the Fleet Manager to assist with the administration of vehicles from sourcing new to repairs of current.
The Fleet Assistant is a full-time, permanent position.
As the Fleet Assistant, you will:
- Deal with vehicle administration from a general stand.
- Ensure rental vehicles are maintained and in good working order.
- Liaise with external stakeholders to maintain good business relationships.
- Manage paperwork and systems for vehicle checks.
- Assist other internal teams with works needed.
As the Fleet Assistant, you will have:
- Previous experience with hire vehicles or within a fleet.
- Good communication skills.
- An understanding of Health & Safety legislations.
- Physical robustness.
- UK Driving license
This role is a permanent position with great benefits including: 23 days holiday, free breakfast, retail vouchers for multiple stores, gym membership, pension and a salary paying up to £24,000.If you are looking to start a new position with an employee focused company offering a wide range of benefits and progression, please get in touch today to receive the full job description. They’re keen to interview shortly so understanding your availability would be great too.
- Motor Vehicle
- Rental Services
- Fleet Operations