- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Lloyd Recruitment Services are proud to be working with a leading recognised brand name, who are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their Fleet team.
Acting as a key contact to support the activities of the Fleet Field Managers, Business Centres and approved brokers, you will be a confident and professional communicator, who enjoys working in a fast paced, fun and professional environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Build key relationships with internal and external customers
- Working within a small team managing a variety of processes and responsibilities
- Provide first class customer service
- Act as a key contact to support the activities of the management team
- Assist the New Business Team during peak periods
- Process incoming phone call and email requests from centres, customers and brokers
- PC literate - Excel and MS Word are essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience working within a financial or insurance environment
- Ability to work well within a team as well as using own initiative
- Confident communication skills
- Sales experience is desired but not essential
NB: Due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are unfortunately only able to contact shortlisted applicants.
Keywords: Fleet, New Business, Motor, Insurance, Sales Support, Sales, Finance, Administration, Team Worker, Honesty, Numerate, Logical Thinker, Accuracy, Build Relationships, Communication Skills,Sutton, Croydon, Banstead, Purley, Morden, Carshalton, Epsom, Mitcham, Tadworth, Wimbledon, Wallington, Tadworth, Reigate, Dorking
- Logical Thinker
- customer service