- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Support
Contract: Permanent, 40 hours
Salary: £8.30 per hour
"Family ethos and values are very much at the heart of our business. This is embodied in our core values which translate into providing a caring, responsive, innovative service to our patients and NHS Trust partners".
E-zec Medical Transport service is a family run company focused on delivering high quality, safe, effective ambulance transportation for patients to and from a healthcare setting. Founded in 1998 E-zec is the largest independent ambulance provider that operates solely and exclusively in the patient transport sector. E-zec currently employs more than 1100 staff and operate a fleet of well over 500 vehicles nationally. E-Zec hold 12 NHS NEPTS contracts across the UK.
We are seeking to recruit a Fleet Maintenance Support for our Gloucester Non-emergency patient transport operation to be based at our office within our Gloucester depot.
About the Role:
As a Fleet Maintenance Support, you must be committed to the highest level of care, pay attention to details and have strong communications skills.
The main duties of the role consist of:
·Undertake cleaning and other associated tasks to meet the high standard of ambulance cleanliness.
·Responsible for deep cleaning a variety of vehicles and will be responsible the garage floor, wash points and other areas clean.
·Maintain stock levels and replenish appropriate vehicle cleaning supplies when needed
·Responsible to inspect and report any equipment faults or new damage to vehicles to the relevant person/department
·Responsible for closing of premises as required and ensuring that all vehicles are locked and secure before leaving site.
- Able to work flexibly due to unexpected circumstances
- Careful and considerate driver
- Hold a clean driving licence for at least 2 years with no more than 3 points
- Have strong communication skills with a polite and friendly manner
·A Basic disclosure check is required (DBS/CRB). This cost will be covered by the business
- Ability to take the initiative
- Working as a part of the team
- You will receive full training to fulfil the role and uniform
- £8.30 per hour including a 30 minutes paid break
- 224 hours of annual leave (including bank holidays) - for permanent staff
- Auto enrolment into the NEST Pension scheme
- Eligibility for a Blue Light Discount Card
To apply please upload your CV and if you have any additional questions, we are more than happy to answer them.
It is not the policy of E-Zec to contact further those applicants who have not been invited for interview, so if you have not heard from us within 6 weeks you should assume that, on this occasion, your application has not been successful.