- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Brampford Speke
Challenge-trg Group are recruiting a number of qualified Bendi Truck operators to work from their main distribution hub in Speke, Liverpool.
You must be able to demonstrate your qualification with an in date licence, along with a solid work history to support this. There are varying shifts available, with pay rates adjusted depending to the shift worked….
* Mon to Fri, 2pm to 10pm £9.48 per hour
* Mon to Fri, 6am to 2pm £9.48 per hour
* Weekend nights (Fri, Sat, Sun OR Sat, Sun, Mon), 6pm to 6am £10.31
* Weekend days (Fri, Sat, Sun OR Sat, Sun, Mon), 6am to 6pm £10.01
* Sun to Thurs nights, 10pm to 6am £9.78
Your duties will include the put-away of stock in to the high racking once unloaded from vehicles and also the replenishment of stock to the pick locations at ground level.
Ideally you will be….
* Flexible to work differing shifts upon occasion
* Have previous experience within a similar role
* Have a strong team ethic
* Respectful of others within the warehouse
* Work well under pressure and achieve set targets
This is a full time, ongoing opportunity with one of Britain’s largest and fastest growing retail stores.
Challenge-trg are proud to provide our clients with first class FLT Drivers. We achieve this by supporting our colleagues whilst on their journey with the Group, offering competitive rates of pay, job specific training / upskilling and support 24 hours per day
About the company